- Cart (0)
- Blocks and Trays (13)
- Books and DVDs (6)
- Case Cleaning & Preparation (43)
- Case Trimming (33)
- Die Carbide Size Button Kits (28)
- Die Micrometers (17)
- Dies (1397)
- Press & Die Accessories (62)
- Presses (9)
- Priming (3)
- Reloading Benches (1)
- Scales & Powder Handling (25)
- Shell Holders (251)
- Shotshell Accessories (1)
- Primers & Powder
- Ammo Boxes
- Stocks & Grips
Berger | SKU: BL10022 | Model: 11111
Berger First Edition Reloading Manual
Berger 11111 - Berger First Edition Reloading Manual
click to zoom
Please note that this item is discontinued and no longer available for sale.
Sales of this outlet item are limited to quantity on hand.
With techniques for both the basic and advanced reloader, this 829 page manual features reloading data for over 70 of the most popular cartridges used today. This manual includes everything you have come to expect from a reloading manual, as well as additional tips, techniques and information about the history of Berger Bullets, including "The Story of Walt Berger."
- Reloading data for over 70 cartridges
- Basic reloading safety
- G1 vs. G7 ballistic coefficients
- Rifle barrel twist rates explained
- Handloading basics
- Lot to lot powder variation discussed
- Form factors for analysis
- Basic statistics for handloading
- Effects of COAL and CBTO
- Introductions to rifle shooting disciplines
- Plus much more!
- View a copy of the rebate form HERE.
- FREE OVERNIGHT SHIPPING ON THIS ITEM
(Excludes weekends and holidays)
- FREE SHIPPING ON THIS ITEM
Animation for BL10022